Stimulating, energizing, improves hair and scalp condition
African-Caribbean, Coarse, Fine, Medium
WINNER InStyle Best Beauty Buys for 'Best Scalp Treatment Range'
This unique and rich cream contains a combination of vitamins, minerals and stimulating menthol and peppermint, ideal for fine and thinning hair. An intensive treatment that can be used regularly, or to treat specific issues.
- An intensive stimulating scalp treatment
- Helps to stimulate the scalp and improve hair texture and manageability
- Vitamin and mineral rich formula aids new cell development
- Encourages blood circulation
- Unique liposome delivery system ensures maximum absorption of all key ingredients into the scalp
Stimulating Scalp Mask
- Reduced hair volume and hair loss are much more common than is thought, with over 1 in 5 women experiencing it currently in the UK alone.
- Reduced hair volume occurs when there is a gradual reduction in the diameter of individual strands. This type of hair loss is more commonly known as ‘androgenic thinning’. Androgenic thinning is related, as the name implies, to androgens (male hormones) and is genetically determined. What may (or may not!) suprise you is that both men and women have androgens. However, the levels are higher in men and so it is often more noticeable and has a different pattern.
- Reduced hair volume can be influenced and exacerbated by a number of factors, such as diet, stress and hormonal and metabolic imbalances. However, there is always a genetic predisposition to follicle sensitivity involved. Here, follicles in genetically predisposed areas are sensitive to normal levels of circulating androgens. Even sub-normal amounts of androgens in women can cause hair thinning if they have high follicle sensitivity.