Deeply conditioning; adds elasticity, manageability, bounce and shine
Elasticizer Extreme is an intensive pre-shampoo conditioning treatment that helps restore moisture and prevent breakage. Ideal for very porous, thirsty hair.
Directions of Use:
- Before shampooing, dampen your hair with warm water and apply Elasticizer Extreme to mid lengths and ends, paying particular attention to dry broken areas
- Work into your hair with fingertips, cover with plastic cap and leave for approx. 20 minutes
- Work into your hair with fingertips
- Rinse with water
- Follow with appropriate Shampoo, Conditioner and Scalp Toner
- PK Tip - For improved results on very dry or damaged hair, dampen hair slightly and leave on overnight
- Elasticizer Extreme can also be left on for a couple of minutes when in the shower before washing and best results are obtained from using it 1-2 times a week
- Please Note - Do NOT use Elasticizer for 2 days before and 2 days after chemical processing
- African-Caribbean hair is the most vulnerable to damage of all hair textures due to its unique structure and specific processing, styling and grooming needs. African-Caribbean hair requires special care and use of specifically-formulated products in order to look, feel and be at its best.
- The hair shaft of African-Caribbean hair is flat with a twisted structure and a thin diameter. Where these ‘twists’ occur, there is a change in the width of the hair (think of what happens when you bend or twist a straw). These twists and curls are weak points along your hair, and this is one of the reasons why African-Caribbean hair breaks so easily.
- Because African-Caribbean hair is curly, it also tangles easily. Trying to de-tangle it can worsen hair breakage if you’re not careful and pulling may also lead to traction loss, so be as gentle as possible. Start at the ends and work up to your roots with a wide-tooth comb.